Using Sony Reader Library
This section is for owners of SONY eBook readers (PRS-300, PRS-505 and PRS-600 models).
- Start your Sony Reader Library program.
- Open the folder where you saved your downloaded files.
- « Drag and drop » the PDF file of your choice onto your Sony eBook library.
- Repeat the last operation for all the files you wish to transfer to your library.
- In the list of documents, click on the title of the book you wish to display. Enjoy your reading experience!
ePub Document (URLLINK.acsm)
As you download an ePub document onto your computer, you will notice that the given file will carry the standard name of URLLINK.acsm.
To avoid any confusion while browsing your titles, we recommend that you rename your downloaded file, while keeping its extension (.pdf or .acsm).
The extension *.acsm is used by Adobe Digital Edition to send an activation ID to the server or provider of content, that will in turn use this identifier to generate an ePub file, which will then be downloaded to your computer. It is therefore important to install this program on your computer.
- We suggest you follow these steps:
- Start the Adobe Digital Editions program.
- Open the folder in which you have saved your downloaded files.
- « Drag and drop » the .acsm file the All Items menu of Adobe Digital Edition's sidebar .
- Leave Adobe Digital Editions.
When installed on your computer, Adobe Digital Editions created a folder called « My Digital Editions » in which to store digital files. This folder should be in .../My Documents/...
Open the « My Digital Editions » folder.
- In order to finalize the transfer of your ePub files onto your Sony eBook Library, start your Sony eBook Library program and « drag and drop » ePub files from your « My Digital Editions » folder and into the Library section of the Sony eBook Library.
In the list of documents on your Sony eBook Library, click on the title of the book you wish to display.
Enjoy your reading experience!