About this product
TASCAM's US-200 is a 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac and Windows computers, housed in a lightweight, portable chassis. Audio can be recorded at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution. Two high-quality XLR microphone inputs provide phantom power for condenser microphones. Four unbalanced RCA outputs are available on the rear panel, as well as a MIDI input and output for synths and drum machines.
- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
Customer ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no comments for this item.
In Montreal 514 849-8589